You Wouldn't Want to be a Victorian Schoolchild
You Wouldn't Want to be a Victorian Schoolchild! Lessons You'd Rather Not Learn
Growing up in Britain in the 1880s wasn't easy. For a young child in school the going is tough and the punishments are hard. Readers will follow the experiences of Victorian schoolchildren and will learn some top tips on survival at school. Suddenly modern-day school won't seem quite so bad, as readers discover that they really wouldn't want to be a Victorian schoolchild! This title in the popular You Wouldn't Want to Be series features full-colour illustrations which combine humour and accurate technical detail. Featuring brand new extra content including a timeline, fun facts, a list of 'top' characters and a map.
Other Similar Books
Other suggestions on the subject of the Victorian Era.
- You Wouldn't Want to Be a Victorian Miner (by: Malam, John, LE, MG)
- You Wouldn't Want to be a Victorian Schoolchild (by: Malam, John, LE, MG)
- You Wouldn't Want to be a Victorian Mill Worker (by: Malam, John, LE, MG)
- You Wouldn't Want to be a Victorian Servant (by: MacDonald, Fiona, LE, MG)
- The Sherlockian (by: Moore, Graham, YA, A)
- Jane Steele (by: Faye, Lyndsay, YA, A)
- The Victorian City: Everyday Life in Dickens' London (by: Flanders. Judith, YA, A)
- The Turning Point: 1851 - A Year That Changed Charles Dickens and the World (by: Douglas-Fairhurst, Robert, YA, A)
- Fingersmith (by: Waters, Sarah, A)
- Miss Eliza's English Kitchen: A Novel of Victorian Cookery and Friendship (by: Abbs, Annabel, A)