The Boleyn King
The Boleyn King (Anne Boleyn Trilogy)
Perfect for fans of Philippa Gregory, Alison Weir, and Showtime’s The Tudors, The Boleyn King is the first book in an enthralling trilogy that dares to imagine: What if Anne Boleyn had actually given Henry VIII a son who grew up to be king?
Just seventeen years old, Henry IX, known as William, is a king bound by the restraints of the regency yet anxious to prove himself. With the French threatening battle and the Catholics sowing the seeds of rebellion at home, William trusts only three people: his older sister Elizabeth; his best friend and loyal counselor, Dominic; and Minuette, a young orphan raised as a royal ward by William’s mother, Anne Boleyn.
Against a tide of secrets, betrayal, and murder, William finds himself fighting for the very soul of his kingdom. Then, when he and Dominic both fall in love with Minuette, romantic obsession looms over a new generation of Tudors. One among them will pay the price for a king’s desire, as a shocking twist of fate changes England’s fortunes forever.
Other Similar Books
Other suggestions on the subject of the Boleyns.
- Mary Boleyn: The Mistress of Kings (by: Weir, Alison, A)
- Doomed Queen Anne (by: Meyer, Carolyn, UMG, YA)
- Anne Boleyn, A King's Obsession (by: Weir, Alison, A)
- The Other Boleyn Girl (by: Gregory, Philippa, A)
- The Lady in the Tower: The Fall of Anne Boleyn (by: Weir, Alison, A)
- The Boleyn King (by: Andersen, Laura, A)
- The Boleyn Deceit (by: Andersen, Laura, A)
- The Boleyn Reckoning (by: Andersen, Laura, A)