The Boleyn Deceit
The Boleyn Deceit (Anne Boleyn Trilogy)
Perfect for fans of Philippa Gregory, Alison Weir, and Showtime’s The Tudors, The Boleyn Deceit is the captivating new novel set in the imagined Tudor court of King Henry IX, son of Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn, who must navigate a terrain rife with palace intrigue, impending war, and unbridled passions.
The regency period is over and William Tudor, now King Henry IX, sits alone on the throne. But England must still contend with those who doubt his legitimacy, both in faraway lands and within his own family. To diffuse tensions and appease the Catholics, William is betrothed to a young princess from France, but still he has eyes for only his childhood friend Minuette, and court tongues are wagging.
Even more scandalous—and dangerous, if discovered—is that Minuette’s heart and soul belong to Dominic, William’s best friend and trusted advisor. Minuette must walk a delicate balance between her two suitors, unable to confide in anyone, not even her friend Elizabeth, William’s sister, who must contend with her own cleaved heart. In this irresistible tale, the secrets that everyone keeps are enough to change the course of an empire.
Other Similar Books
Other suggestions on the subject of the Boleyns.
- Mary Boleyn: The Mistress of Kings (by: Weir, Alison, A)
- Doomed Queen Anne (by: Meyer, Carolyn, UMG, YA)
- Anne Boleyn, A King's Obsession (by: Weir, Alison, A)
- The Other Boleyn Girl (by: Gregory, Philippa, A)
- The Lady in the Tower: The Fall of Anne Boleyn (by: Weir, Alison, A)
- The Boleyn King (by: Andersen, Laura, A)
- The Boleyn Deceit (by: Andersen, Laura, A)
- The Boleyn Reckoning (by: Andersen, Laura, A)