Wars of the Roses: Bloodline
The Wars of the Roses: Bloodline
World History > Renaissance > Wars of the Roses
The brilliant retelling of the Wars of the Roses continues with Bloodline, the gripping third novel in the new series from historical fiction master Conn Iggulden.
Winter 1461: Richard, duke of York, is dead—his ambitions in ruins, his head spiked on the walls of the city.
King Henry VI is still held prisoner. His Lancastrian queen, Margaret of Anjou, rides south with an army of victorious northerners, accompanied by painted warriors from the Scottish Highlands. With the death of York, Margaret and her army seem unstoppable.
Yet in killing the father, Margaret has unleashed the sons.
Edward of March, now duke of York, proclaims himself England’s rightful king. Factions form and tear apart as snow falls. Through blood and treason, through broken men and vengeful women, brother shall confront brother, king shall face king.
Two men can always claim a crown—but only one can keep it.
Following Margaret of Anjou, Bloodline is the third epic installment in master storyteller Conn Iggulden’s new Wars of the Roses series. Fans of the Game of Thrones and the Tudors series will be gripped from the word “go.”
Other Similar Books
Other suggestions on the subject of Wars of the Roses.
- The Lady of the Rivers (by: Gregory, Philippa, A)
- Wars of the Roses: Stormbird (by: Iggulden, Conn, A)
- The Sunne In Splendour: A Novel of Richard III (by: Penman, Sharon Kay, A)
- The Red Queen (by: Gregory, Philippa, A)
- Wars of the Roses: Margaret of Anjou (by: Iggulden, Conn, A)
- The Wars of the Roses (by: Weir, Alison, A)
- Wars of the Roses: Bloodline (by: Iggulden, Conn, A)
- The White Queen (by: Gregory, Philippa, A)
- The Kingmaker's Daughter (by: Gregory, Philippa, A)
- Wars of the Roses: Ravenspur (by: Iggulden, Conn, A)
- The Princes in the Tower (by: Weir, Alison, A)