The Sword and the Circle
|Early Medieval Age|
The Sword and the Circle: King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table
His kingdom was magical, his knights were loyal, and his life was filled with adventure. . . . Young Arthur Pendragon became High King of England the instant he pulled the mysterious sword from within the stone. He unlocked the magic within the sword Excalibur, and won the heart of the Lady Guenever. At his side through quests and adventures were the Knights of the Round Table—among Gawain, who faced certain death at the hands of the Green Knight; Percival, who learned that it took more than a victory on horseback to win a place at the Round Table; and Lancelot, who daily felt a passion he was forced to hide. And over them all ruled Arthur, true King. . . .
Other Similar Books
Other suggestions on the subject of the Arthurian Legends.
- The Kitchen Knight (by: Hodges, Margaret, LE)
- A Tail of Camelot (by: Leung, Julie, MG, UMG)
- Black Horses for the King (by: McCaffrey, Anne, UMG, YA)
- The Sword and the Circle (by: Sutcliff, Rosemary, UMG, YA)
- The Once and Future King (by: White, T.H., YA, A)
- Sword at Sunset (by: Sutcliff, Rosemary, YA, A)
- The Lost Queen, Book I (by: Pike, Signe, A)
- The Forgotten Kingdom, Book II (by: Pike, Signe, A)